You will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for false DMCA notices.
Please write a valid DMCA notice following the format below.
• Provide reasonable proof that you are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content.
• Provide the exact URLs to the copyrighted content.
• Provide the complete name(s) of the copyrighted content.
• Read and include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
• Provide with the DMCA request, a verifiable email address and phone number.
DMCA notices will be dealt with once we contact you to verify your ownership in 24 hours.